GRAPHICS & PRINTING
Got an identity crisis?
We’ll make you look as good in print as you do online.
Your brand identity is a precious commodity, and at Sitepro we get that. From business cards to brochures, Sitepro can deliver solutions for all your print needs. More importantly, we’ll make sure your brand never strays from its core message, be it offline or on.
(760) 813-3883 / (909 483-6909
Beautiful full color, high gloss or matte finish.
Affordable and fast turnaround. All designs are professionally setup with your information including logo. Select a pre-design from our collection (coming soon) or submit your own design. Shipping is included in price. Sales Tax will be added to total. Advance Payment is required.
Need a logo? Request a quote or call (760) 813-3883 or (909) 483-6909.
COMING SOON – Online Ordering
- Select a design from our pre-design collection (coming soon) or request a custom design.
- Pricing includes single or double-sided. (See OPTIONS tab for more info.)
- Next Business Day printing on all orders (shipping info below).
- Proof is delivered to you via email.
- After you approve your order, files are submitted to print.
- FREE Shipping (see SHIPPING tab for delivery options).
All delivery schedules are approximate. Sometimes situations (like bad weather, holidays, etc.) beyond our control can interfere with delivery times.
Business Cards: Delivery to your door in 2 to 3 business days.
Postcards: Delivery to your door in 4 to 7 business days.
Brochures: Delivery to your door in 4 to 7 business days.
Booklets: Delivery to your door in 7 to 10 business days.
For questions or RUSH delivery, call (760) 813-3883 or (909) 483-6909.
SORRY, NO DELIVERY TO P.O. BOX.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 1.5″ x 3.5″ up to 7″ x 2″
- Minimum Run Size
- Stock Types (see full Coating Options below)
- 100lb Gloss Cover
- 16 PT Matte (not as shiny as high gloss)
- 16 PT Aqueous Coating (high gloss) – one side standard
- 16 PT Aqueous Coating (high gloss) – two sides
- 16 PT Spot UV
- Color Options
- 4/0 (full color front, no back side)
- 4/1 (full color front, black on back)
- 4/4 (full color on front and on back)
- Coating Options
Aqueous Coating: It is used to protect and enhance the printed piece. Aqueous coating is applied to all 100lb gloss book and 100lb gloss cover.
UV Coating: A liquid coating applied on the box, which is then bonded and cured with ultraviolet light. This coating is used to provide a protective coating to the printed image. Please note that you CAN NOT write or imprint on uv coated jobs.
Matte: A coating that is matte or flat, not as shiny like gloss coated, but still keeps much of the ink from being absorbed by the paper and produces an excellent image.
Spot UV Coating: A liquid coating applied to the printed piece only in specific areas as opposed to all over coating. Indicate what areas you would like to have UV by providing a mask file where UV areas are black and No UV areas are white.
- Receive a FULL REFUND if processing has not started.
- Any order that is already in process may incur a processing charge of $25.00 or more depending on the complexity of the order and the progress at the time your cancellation is received.
- Orders submitted to print cannot be cancelled.
Modifications of an Order
- Modifications received after an order has been started may incur additional costs.
- If you discover a necessary modification, please notify us right away–we may be able to modify an order before it goes on the press. No modification or cancellation after an order has been submitted for printing.
Errors found after order has been printed.
- If an order was approved for printing, there can be no refund. It’s important to ensure that your order is accurate before you Approve For Printing. If you need to re-print an order due to an error, we may be able to discount the repeated order.
Questions? Call (760) 813-3883 / (909 483-6909.